Each February, couples try to come up with the perfect gifts for Valentine’s Day. But chocolates, flowers and champagne are so cliché. Wouldn’t you rather wow your loved one with something that will blow his or her socks off? To do that, you’re going to have to look outside of the chocolate box.
We have an idea that will convince your beloved that your “I love you” is truly sincere: book a romantic weekend getaway to Lake Arrowhead. You might be surprised at the variety of options available through Arrowhead Property Rental — with options ranging from cozy cabins to well-appointed condos to luxurious lakefront homes. No matter your budget, you should be able to find something you and your loved one will adore. Click here to enter the features you would love to enjoy in your Lake Arrowhead vacation rental. And while you’re enjoying your mountain stay, take advantage of these five great “couple-friendly” mountain amenities:
- Ski or snowboard at Snow Valley. Beginners can sign up for group or private lessons and experts can tackle black diamond runs at one of Southern California’s premiere ski resorts.
- Shop in Lake Arrowhead Village. Whether your beloved prefers bargain-hunting at national chain outlet stores like Jockey, Bass, Pendleton or Coach or treasure hunting at specialty shops like Sondra’s Wild Sophistication, Leroy’s Board Shop or Alexandra’s Emporium, you will love your Lake Arrowhead shopping experience.
- Dine. From the privacy of your vacation property, prepare a romantic, candlelit dinner for two. While dozens of great Lake Arrowhead area restaurants beckon, there is nothing quite as romantic as a cozy handmade meal. Shop at Stater Bros or Jensen’s, or bring your own groceries up to prepare a meal in a well-appointed, private kitchen. Don’t forget the candles!
- Picnic. Pack a blanket and fill a basket with cold cuts, fresh fruit and chopped veggies, as well as a bottle of wine. Head up to one of the many scenic views in the Lake Arrowhead area. If you are a serious hiker, you’ll want to check out the trail maps, and make a day out of a walk. Even if you don’t want to work up a sweat, there are lots of beautiful picnic sites in the San Bernardino Mountains. Click here for information about purchasing an Adventure Pass, which will enable you to park and walk to a scenic mountain location.
- See a show. If you prefer live theater, then reserve a spot at the Tudor House. They offer dinner as well as live dramatic and musical presentations. If you are more of a movie-loving couple, head to the Blue Jay Cinema.
Whether you’re looking to spend a single night of luxury with your closest friends with a gourmet kitchen or would prefer to stay in a modest cabin for several days, weeks or months, at Arrowhead Property Rental in Lake Arrowhead, California, we offer lodging to fit all tastes and budgets – for individuals, couples, families and groups — all at great prices, with unbelievable amenities. Check out the possibilities. Don’t delay. Book today.