While there are lots of things to do in the Lake Arrowhead area during the day, some people wonder whether the area has much of a nightlife. After all; it is a quiet mountain community. Does anyone even leave their homes and cabins after dark? The answer is a definitive “yes” and “no.”
You can always hunker down by a cozy fire while relaxing in Lake Arrowhead after a fun-filled day of hiking, skiing, snow-play or shopping. But if you prefer to rest during the day and head out after the sun goes down, Lake Arrowhead also has some great nightlife options:
- The Lake Arrowhead Bar offers karaoke, drink specials, and what many say is the best Bloody Mary in town.
- The Grapevine is located in Lake Arrowhead Village, and features tastings and flights, as well as a lakeside view and a light menu which includes fine meats and cheeses and gourmet appetizer fare.
- Bin 189 is located in Lake Arrowhead Village and offering a full gourmet menu and impressive bar. Also, entertainment is impressive, with a jazz band on Thursday nights, live pianist every Friday night and blues guitar on Saturday night.
- Hot Shots is an Internet café located in Blue Jay, which is a great option for people who want to meet over coffee instead of alcohol. Serving espresso drinks as well as a light menu and several varieties of frozen yogurt, Hot Shots is affordably priced and often features live entertainment as well as board games and lots of space for hanging out.
- The Saddleback Inn is a full-service restaurant and bar located just outside of the Village. Good choice for dinner or just drinks.
- The Lake Arrowhead Sports Grille is perfect for avid or casual sports fans, who want to cheer their favorite teams over a drink or great meal. One of their offers includes “Steal the Glass Tuesday,” where the glass is included in the price of each week’s featured brew.
- Papagayos features a full bar and extensive Mexican menu. Suitable for kids as well as adults, the Lake Arrowhead Village restaurant often has live bands as well as balloon artists on the weekends. Many say this is the possibly the best place on the mountain to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
- The Antler’s is located just down the road from Lake Arrowhead proper, in Twin Peaks, and is perfect for anyone who wants an award-winning fine dining experience or just a picturesque location to enjoy a few drinks.
- Possibly the most exciting nightlife offered in Lake Arrowhead is available at the Tudor House, which opened in 2013. Located in famous mobster Bugsy Seigel’s former hideout, the location is a former speakeasy and casino, which now offers concerts, dinner theater, supper and Sunday brunch. Evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m.; dinner is at 6 p.m. Sunday matinee performances begin at 2 p.m.; brunch is at noon.
While the above is far from an exhaustive list, it highlights some of the most popular places to go in Lake Arrowhead or nighttime fun. Day or night, vacationing in Lake Arrowhead is fun and affordable. Whether you’re looking to spend a single night of luxury with 20 of your closest friends with a gourmet kitchen or would prefer to stay in a modest cabin for several days, weeks or months, at Arrowhead Property Rental in Lake Arrowhead, California, we offer lodging to fit all tastes and budgets – for individuals, couples, families and groups — all at great prices, with unbelievable amenities. Check out the possibilities. Don’t delay. Book today.