Although our property rental office is located in sunny Southern California, we offer vacation rentals that showcase a picturesque winter wonderland…because our office is situated right in the center of town in Lake Arrowhead Village—in the heart of the San Bernardino Mountains. So, whether or not you’ve ever been to Lake Arrowhead, or even if you live in the Arrowhead communities and would just like to quick getaway to a lovely cabin, condo or lakefront home, our staff can help you book an ideal vacation property.
So once you call or click to book, here are some suggestions to help you map out your winter Lake Arrowhead vacation:
The San Bernardino Mountains feature all of the winter recreational activities you would expect in a top-notch resort town: snow skiing, sledding, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow-mobiling, ice skating or fishing. Or are you less athletically inclined? Then you might enjoy shopping at specialty shops or the outlet mall located in Lake Arrowhead Village or taking in a show at the Blue Jay Cinema. Lots of exciting things are on tap for December. So book your vacation and then plan your stay:
- Held annually at the Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, the Taste of Lake Arrowhead 2014 will be held this year on December 3 at 5:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $30 per person. And the menu features delicacies prepared by restaurants and caterers across the mountain.
- Santa Claus is in the Village weekends from now until Christmas Eve. Click here to see his schedule.
- Locals’ Day is set for Monday, December 10. If you call Lake Arrowhead home, then you will be eligible for holiday shopping discounts. Or you could buy something for yourself. We won’t tell.
- Your kids will love Lollipop Park, which is located in Lake Arrowhead Village and is open Thursday through Sunday in the winter, weather permitting. Buy tickets for rides and games.
- Snow Drift. If your kids are too young to learn to ski or snowboard or if you don’t want to spend the entire day on the slopes, head on over to the snow-tubing park in nearby Running Springs. If you’re headed up the hill for the weekend or week, here is a helpful safety tip. Don’t park your car by the side of the road for snow play. Even if you have an Adventure Pass, you could be ticketed if your vehicle obstructs traffic. Also, you won’t want your kids to play in a place that could be unsafe. So plan to spend the day at Snow Drift or head on over to Snow Valley if you would rather ski or board.
- Christmas Parade: The annual Blue Jay Christmas Parade is the shortest one in the country. This year’s parade will start at 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 6. Last year’s parade was rescheduled due to a heavy snowstorm. So check the local weather forecast before heading over. To get a good seat and parking place, we recommend getting to the venue before noon on parade day.
Anytime of the year, vacationing in Lake Arrowhead is fun and affordable. But during the autumn, when the leaves are putting on a spectacular show, you can’t improve on the beauty of the San Bernardino Mountains. Whether you’re looking to spend a single night of luxury with 20 of your closest friends with a gourmet kitchen or would prefer to stay in a modest cabin for several days, weeks or months, at Arrowhead Property Rental in Lake Arrowhead, California, we offer lodging to fit all tastes and budgets – for individuals, couples, families and groups — all at great prices, with unbelievable amenities. Check out the possibilities. Don’t delay. Book today.