So now that the kids are back in school and colors have started to change in Lake Arrowhead, there are still lots of great things to do in and around Lake Arrowhead this fall. Located in sunny Southern California, Lake Arrowhead is warmer than mountain communities in other states. But we get to enjoy crisp, cool fall days and nights that invite a roaring fire in the family room and a cup of hot cocoa. So book a room, pack up the kids and head up the hill to enjoy the warm weather and festivities in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Dog Festival on September 7. Three Dog Bakery (™) and The Lake Arrowhead Village Merchants Association proudly present the 2nd Annual Lake Arrowhead Dog Festival! This event will feature an exciting array of dog sport demonstrations, a police K-9 demonstration, the “Owner-Look-Alike” contest for attendees, vendor booths, and, of course, last year’s big hit, the Splash Dogs (™) dock jumping competition–and more! Date and Time: Sunday, September 7, 10am – 3pm / Splash Dogs (™) Competition 8am registration & practice.
- Home Tour sponsored by the Lake Arrowhead Areas Chamber of Commerce, and including tours of breathtakingly beautiful Lake Arrowhead homes on September 19 and 20. And if you don’t want to pay $90-$100 to see the inside of some houses, you could spend that money to stay in one of our beautiful rental properties.
- Porsche Timeline Always a top-notch display of beautifully preserved cars in Lake Arrowhead Village, this event is free to the public.
- Oktoberfest Which starts on September 27 and runs every weekend through October 26 from noon until 7 p.m. Saturdays and noon until 5 p.m. on Sundays. Join the party at Center Stage, where you can enjoy the Chicken Dance, contests, great food and authentic German entertainment.
- Halloween on October 31 with Trick or Treating in the Village from 2-5 p.m. and a Bostyx Concert where everyone is encouraged to come in costume.
- Santa’s Village, is also set to reopen in the fall. But even before the ribbon cutting, your kids can visit with Santa Clause in the Village, from November 29 (Black Friday) until December 24, on Center Stage. The Annual Fireman’s Bonfire is set for December 1 from 5:30-10 p.m. –always a fun community time.
To book your vacation in Lake Arrowhead, let us take a crack at turning it into a happy and memorable time. For your convenience, we are open seven days a week and are located in Lake Arrowhead Village on the upper level, overlooking the lake. Our experienced and knowledgeable team will guide you and anticipate your needs, whether you are vacationing or relocating to the area. Call today: (800) 244-5138 for special requests and dates or book online.